With Christmas just gone by and the end end of the year around the corner, I felt the need to share with you guys some thoughts about what this year has been like for me.
Let me jus start by saying that every year, around this time , I start thinking about New Year’s resolutions, which in the end are most likely to never happen, either because of laziness or because there is this thing that gets in the way of your plans, which is called LIFE.
But after this year, I feel like I really have my mind set on what I’d like to achieve in 2017, and I will put all my strength and effort to make sure it happens.
So here’s what my thoughts are on the year 2016
- I feel like every year passes by quickly, but 2016 really went by in the blink of an eye.
- I went on a wonderful holiday with my family for the first time in years. It felt really good as I don’t get to see them often, and had an amazing time in Mexico.
- I got promoted at my workplace: TWICE.
- I then left my workplace a few months later, to move on to a job that now suits my student lief much better.
- I finally got my own place
- I started my blog, and though finding it very hard to keep up with posts and social media , I do not regret starting it when I did.
- I went to my first Blogging events.
- I met Mimi from Maison Mimi and did an awesome collaboration with her.
- I enrolled back into the gym( regularly going will have to wait till 2017…).
- I watched almost 100 films this year, some good, some bad, but achieved one of my previous year New Years’s resolutions which was to watch more films(guess at least one of the resolutions was achieved!).
- My boyfriend flew with me to my hometown and met my family.
- I met his family.
- I struggled with stress and the worst anxiety but I am slowly finding ways to overcome it, or at least to reduce it.
- I often had moments where I thought I’d have a nervous breakdown.
- I finally got a Mac, and will never regret it!
- I became a stronger person and I am ready to take over 2017!
These are just some of the things that make 2016 a year I will definitely remember.
What are the things that you’ll remember about this year? Leave a comment down below with your 2016 thoughts!
Until next time! Love Isa xx